You just tried to disable the Facebook app on the social network and noticed a caption with the text “You’re currently offline.” I have been so, so I decided to find out why such error pop-ups occur.
The message “You’re currently offline” usually appears due to an internet disruption. Your internet provider or Facebook servers can cause this problem.
I would first suggest making sure this is not a problem on your end. Try going to a random website (never visited a site before) through the browser and pay attention to how long the page will be fully loaded. If the website was loaded fast and you didn’t notice any disruption, it’s most likely Facebook’s servers had some bad time. Malfunctions on Facebook servers are quite rare but still occasional.
Problem with my internet
If the page still doesn’t load, it’s a problem at your end. So, here is a shortlist of things to check out.
- If you are connected to a WIFI network, try disconnecting from it. If the problem persists with telecommunications provided Internet, the problem is due to Facebook’s fault.
- If you don’t have another internet, try rebooting the WIFI modem. Just unplug and plug it back in after 10 seconds.
- Ask other people who are with you if they have similar problems.
That way, you had to find out if this was your problem or the Facebook server. If your internet is working, you can visit downforeveryoneorjustme.com and see if the servers are having problems.
Is Facebook down for everyone?
Just follow these three simple steps.
- Step 1. Visit downforeveryoneorjustme.com
- Step 2. Type Facebook.com and press or just me? Button.
- Step 3. Check the results. If it writes Facebook is up, that means that problem is because of your internet.
- What is Laz+nxCarLW Facebook code?
- Why does a person disappear from people you may know on Facebook?
- Why does it say contact instead of message on Facebook?
This can be a problem for both your internet and Facebook servers, but first, I suggest starting with your internet diagnosis.
I hope this article was helpful. If you still can’t solve the problem, you can write a comment in the comments section, and we’ll try to solve it together.